Saturday, December 5, 2009

Champions league final tickets?

if you are looking for 2 tickets for the CL final in Athens, in a resonable price contact me:



nico_rota.hotmail.com



Champions league final tickets?hollywood theater



I live in Athens so you are welcome to contact me at chr_met@yahoo.gr



Champions league final tickets?opera.com opera theater



ok i'm want to go to the final.can we talk.givene@hotmai.co.uk.thanx
Hi there, I have booked a flight and hotel hoping united will be there. How much will you sell to me for please!!!!
Hello, my name is Paul and I am looking to take my new wife to the game in Athens. Can you let me know the price and the mechanics. I look forward to hearing from you.



Regards



Paul
i am interesting in 2 tickets for the final.please contact me:johnalexop@gmail.com
hi im looking for tickets contact me at scottyf1@tiscali.co.uk
Hi . I have got 2 tickets cat 2. I sell them by 2000 euros each one. my email is: champion_greece@hotmail.com
Hi i have two tickets cat. 3 I sell them for 2.500 Pound. Contact me at jenna_s_t@yahoo.it
Sell 2 tickets cat. 3, 600 pounds each. I'm a Barcelona fan, now its over for me... Good luck english teams.



rikibarna@yahoo.es
hi



I'm definitely looking for tickets for the final and would be very grateful if you could help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd