Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where to get discounts for plane tickets? And rental car discounts?

I need to buy plane tickets for Massachusetts or Maine from Orlando, and I need some discount tickets because I will be flying there every month. Any suggestions besides travelocity and other websites? I'd rather have some super discounts from buying other stuff or similar. Thanx.



Where to get discounts for plane tickets? And rental car discounts?violin



I like to use kayak.com. They always have good deals.



Where to get discounts for plane tickets? And rental car discounts?chinese theater opera theater



www.travelzoo.com



http://www.fatwallet.com/c/63/
I like going to "Cheap Airline Tickets" on Google. Lemme know if there's any better option. I taking on the WORLD!!
welll i do not kno where you can get discounts but i do know you can fly JetBlue for $56 each way.
Priceline.com is my favorite. You can do it 2 ways, name your price or comparison. As long as you don't care who you fly with or rent cars from the name your price option is great.
You should go to cheaptickets.com I got a great rate for two tickets!
hey man,



you've got to go to http://southwest.com and fly into PVD ...very easy to get FREE tickets on southwest. Today the internet fares came out and they where 137.50 round trip ...get an AMEX card and transfer your points in Southwest...very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd