Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone have Gwen Stefani concert tickets to the Santa Barbara Bowl?

This concert is sold out and I really want to go but did not order tickets ahead of time! I would prefer more than just one ticket, but anything will do. Thanks for your time!



Does anyone have Gwen Stefani concert tickets to the Santa Barbara Bowl?theatre



There could potentially be some good news for you!



Most concerts, and when i say most, I mean all the ones I have ever seen... Will re-release tickets for concerts anywhere from a week to like 1 day before the show. Soooo if you are desperate to get tickets to Gwen's Santa Barbara show, my advice for you is to log on to "ticketmaster.com" and every little while (every hour, half hour, fifteen minutes etc depending on how hardcore you are) refresh the page to see if they have secretly released more tickets!



In my case, I bought tickets late as you did for her Auburn, WA show and got not so good seats. But when i logged in to check the current seats again 2 days before, there were amazing seats available!



So, just give this a try starting maybe tomorrow, and hopefully you will reap the benefits because her show is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd