Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have 2 tickets to the sold out Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, and Seether show tonight in CT

The show is in Wallingford at the Chev Theatre at 6:30. The tickets are gen admin...and they are 35 $ each. (that is cost..im not trying to make anything)



I am located in hartford...if you want them...you will have to meet me here sometime today to get them.



If you are interested...send me your email.



I have 2 tickets to the sold out Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, and Seether show tonight in CT...?performing arts show



I want them jeffreyjpatterson@yahoo.com



I have 2 tickets to the sold out Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, and Seether show tonight in CT...?opera cd opera theater



i just saw them in PA on Sunday night, awesome show, BB rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd