Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have concert tickets at section 204 at the PNC Bank and Arts Center.?

Will I be able to go near the stage area, or will there be people at section 104 checking tickets?



I have concert tickets at section 204 at the PNC Bank and Arts Center.?opera score



Every concert I've been to they have checked tickets to make sure people don't go into places where they don't have tickets.



edit:Yes, there will more then likely be someone checking them. It's one of their rules that the security guards must follow. Sry! I'm sure if you call someone can answer your questions. =)



I have concert tickets at section 204 at the PNC Bank and Arts Center.?musicals opera theater



i would be sure they would have someone checking tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd