Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I buy Newcastle United Tickets?

I want to buy Newcastle United VS Shefield United Tickets, can anyone suggest me how to buy a cheap ticket?



ps, i am not a season holder and I live outside of UK...



Thanks!



Where can I buy Newcastle United Tickets?classical music



st. james park..........



Where can I buy Newcastle United Tickets?ms stress opera theater



at the football ground
Sorry, no idea where you can get them cheaply but have you looked on their website for ticket information:



http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Hom...
newcastle
Try looking in a bin somewhere...
try nufc.co.uk there web site it easy
The best place is on their website www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk. Follow the links to online ticket sales. You have to register to buy tickets off the site, but this is a less than 5 minute job. Once you have registered, you have access to purchasing tickets for the upcoming fixtures. I know because I have done it myself.



Other than that, ring their box office 01912611571, I`m sure they will be able to help you.



If you are lucky enough to get your chosen tickets, then I know you`ll have a great time, as St James` Park is a great stadium and the Geordies are a passionate bunch to get involved with.
If you live outside the UK, visit nufc.co.uk and click on tickets, if you're looking for a good seat, anywhere is good but the Gallowgate End is the famous one (south stand), Milburn Stand is mainly corporate, press, or platinum club tickets which cost a bomb (west stand), Leazes End or Sir John Hall Stand (north stand) is where I sit and is also good, West Stand is the other stand (makes sense) and that is quite good, I think this is where most people who buy individual tickets go, not sure about that though.



No matter where you are though, it's a good view, no blocks or owt that can get in the way.



PS If you have bad eyesight or aern't very good with going up LOTS of stairs, don't go in Level 7, in the Gods but probably best atmosphere in the ground.
Try ebay
The grounds, would be easiest i would think. Either way..I can tell you who will win.. Sheffield, LOL. Now you dont have to worry about it. Just stay home and enjoy another beer, problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd