Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jonas brothers concert tickets????

ok so they are having a concert like about 2 hours away so im planning on going. But on their myspace it says that like the people who joined the team jonas fanclub they can like pre-order the tickets???? doesn't that mean that like they could be sold out before they even go on sale???????????? what does this mean!???!?!?!?



http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...



???help???



Jonas brothers concert tickets????violin



It is possible! Which concert are you planning on going to? If it is a popular area then they might, if not you will probably be able to get tickets but they will most likely be pretty crappy! I totally joined the fan club for this purpose (and others) but the closest concert to me is 12 hours away at the least with out any stops! But I have to find out a way to go! If I were you i would just for up the extra money and join the fan club! It will totally be worth it! Plus you get other stuff too!



Jonas brothers concert tickets????chinese theater opera theater



well the ppl on the fan club do get the tickets first and ya i guess they could sell out first but all the good seats will definately be taken :(
Like join the fan club, and like get a clue!
go to www.ticketmaster.com
people buy them and then sell them so even if they sell out you can get them.
I'm not sure. I saw that too and I was also confused. I really want to go and see them!! I will do anything!!!LOL
no because my mom got me tickets like a week after the started selling them and that's how it was with the Hannah Montana concert cause it said they were sold out but i found like atleast 100 tickets left

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd