Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I get discounted Yankees Tickets?

I checked on one website and they were $109 and higher. I want to buy tickets for my family mainly for my dad because we are going through a rough time and I want to buy 4 tickets to a Yankee game. No bleachers whatsoever. Any help is greatly appreciated.



Where can I get discounted Yankees Tickets?ms stress



ahh...want something cheaper? i always try www.ebay.com or theres this one site thats something like.....www.hubpub.com...or something like that that has cardinals auctions



Where can I get discounted Yankees Tickets?home theater system opera theater



scalpers!!!!
Yankees are in demand tickets,if you find something at face value be happy!
If you travel to Toronto, you can get tickets pretty easily and less exspensive than NY. I'm not sure what part of the state you live in so.....
SONT GET YANKEES TIX THEY SUCK GO RED SOX
the cheapest u are going to find a yankee ticket is in the yankees official website if u want to go to a game and not spend alot of money try sitting in the tier reserve area and the tickets only cost 20 dollars. in ebay the tickets are sold for more than half the price the ticket is worth. hope i helped u?
Did you check Yankees.com or ticketmaster.com? They might have a variety of prices for different place in the field.
Check across town in a garbage can next to Shea Stadium
YOu might also try stubhub.com.... it's a place for people that have season tix for various sports to get rid of tickets they can;t use.
You might can get cheaper tickets at Stub Hub.com
razorgator.com



stubhub.com (I use this one most of the time)



yankees.com



gettickets.com



ebay.com



selectaticket.com



seats.com



gotickets.com



tickco.com



ticketsnow.com



buylowtickets.com



exclusivetickets.com



cheappricedtickets.com



ticketliquidator.com



or you can google "Yankee Tickets" and you'll get a huge list of websites selling tix.



Hope I helped.



: )
Get on the Yankees email list. I'm am forever getting emails for ticket deals. You'll also know right when the tickets go on sale so you'll have a better chance at decent seats that the average Joe showing up at the ticket window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd