Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I find and purchase tickets for a college baseball game in VA? I know zero about it, it is a

My husband has always wanted to go to a college baseball game. We live in Northern Virginia. I spent 4 hours googling, and found nothing. It is too confusing! Any exciting game, any team will do. Can drive to DC in needed to see game. Any Advice , Please help! I know Nothing about baseball. Are 1st base tickets best? Should I just buy Washington Nationals tickets? He said college baseball is much more exciting to him.



How do I find and purchase tickets for a college baseball game in VA? I know zero about it, it is a gift.?playhouse



Most of the larger schools in that area - George Mason, Georgetown, GW, UVA, Navy - have Division I teams. Below is a link to info about tickets for George Mason sports - the web sites of the other schools should have similar info.



How do I find and purchase tickets for a college baseball game in VA? I know zero about it, it is a gift.?plays opera theater



www.ticketmaster.com
Come down to JMU! I know student tickets are free, and I think regular tickets are less than dollars, and you can buy them either off of JMUsports.com or right at the gate. It's very easy to get to from Northern Virginia. 66 west to 81 south, you drive straight through the University. The first game is Saturday at home against Fordham I believe. We have an all-american outfielder.
I would try ticketmaster.com or google University's in your area. On their website they may have the athletic schedule:)
virginia tech is a good school to go watch they have good pitching as well i used to live in Va and was actualyy drafted into a farm club out of college when i hurt my arm but it is easy to get tickets just go to their baseball web page for the school ill get you even closer if you want to go to a hokies game just go to hokietickets.com and they will let you get them right there on the site for college ticketmaster really wouldnt help you have to go to the source. if you want another college just go to their school pagfe navigate to the sports then go to their tickets website . goodluck and enjoy the game
College baseball tickets are actually sold right at the gate to go into the stadium. Purchasing in advance isn't necessary unless you buy season tickets. You can expect to pay about 10 bucks a ticket.
come down to beautiful Charlottesville! The tickets are $6 or something close to that. The schedule is online at virginiasports.com. From DC it is only 2 hours and you can visit wineries or nice restaurants and hotels in Charlottesville.You can buy tickets at the entrance. rarely sold out. if you are worried, call the virginia ticket office 434-882-uva1 for more info....Todd



toddmichaelbrown@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd