Thursday, December 10, 2009

Penn State Season Tickets?

I was one of the lucky ones to get season tickets this year, and I was wondering how do I get them. I wasn't sure if I had to pick them up at Main Campus or if they get mailed. And if they get mailed, anyone know when that should be?



Penn State Season Tickets?mr messed up



Try this link. If you can't find the info you seek on there call the number they'll help you.



Have fun this year.



Penn State Season Tickets?getting late opera theater



If you are not a student, I know they are mailed. Are you a member of the NLC? They have a FAQ section and have been sending out notices. I think they are running a little behind. You will get them before the first game, no worries.



If you are a student, I'm not sure how they are distributed. I think mine were mailed to me as well, but I could be wrong since that was a few years back.



Either way you can call the ticket office. The number is on this web page.



http://gopsusports.cstv.com/tickets/psu-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd