Thursday, December 10, 2009

I got two tickets and would like to know my consequence.?

i got two tickets the other day. one was for wreckless operation, and the other for following to close. i dont know which direction this could go in...is there a point system that this can be based off of before my lisence is suspended?



I got two tickets and would like to know my consequence.?oper



Yep its depends on what state your in and how many points you have already. I would go to court on it, admit you did it, unless you are dead set you weren't doing it. Otherwise admit guilt, apologize and ask the judge for a reduced sentence. If you were cooperative to the officer and dress well and are polite in court chances are the judge will through the more severe one out or at least reduce both. Your state has a set limit of points you can have before you are suspended. Once you reach that point its over, you have to wait for points to fall off or take a drivers education course to reduce points.



I got two tickets and would like to know my consequence.?hollywood theater opera theater



Shuld have checked with the cop who gave u the second one.
should you ask the court in the state that you reside?
they will send u to a driving school,u dont know how to drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd