Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a a fake plane tickets? How will I know if it's real?

I am fying to the US next month and I'm scared that I might get a fake plane tickets. I want to know if there's a fake tickets and how will I know if it's real?



Is there a a fake plane tickets? How will I know if it's real?musicals



its all electronic now......the only type of ticket you need, you get at check in directly from the airline, either in person or from a machine kiosk where you check your luggage



Is there a a fake plane tickets? How will I know if it's real?opera songs opera theater



Don't buy any tickets, except from an airline or a major travel agency. And, as poster #1 said, most tickets are electronic now anyway so you wouldn't need to worry. i haven't heard of any fake ticket scams in the US in many years.
Call the airline and give them the ticket number. Buy your ticket from a licensed travel agent or the airline itself and you won't have a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd