Thursday, December 10, 2009

Will Illinois speeding tickets not hit my Wisconsin DL?

I heard that Wisconsin is not part of some interstate highway agreement. So, all tickets I get in Illinois (or any other state) will not affect my Wisconsin driver's license. I plan to move to Illinois, but keep my Wisconsin driver's license and register my car to my parent's address in WI. Does this make sense?



Also, if something doesn't show up on my Wisconsin driving record, does that mean the insurance company doesn't see it either?



Will Illinois speeding tickets not hit my Wisconsin DL?symphony



it sounds to me like you are trying to hide like a coward instead of taking responsibility for your mistakes like a man.



how does mommy and daddy feel about your adult decisions?



Will Illinois speeding tickets not hit my Wisconsin DL?performing arts center opera theater



im pretty sure it all goes on your record. to be sure you can order a copy of your driving record from the dmv web site.
Also, be aware that what you're planning on doing may constitute insurance fraud.
All states share information so it will show up on your driving record. My husband got a ticket in Wisconsin and it showed up on his record. So I would assume an Illinois ticket would show up on your record.
Wisconsin doesn't belong to that whatsit, but they WILL narc you out to your home state.



However, they do NOT do anything about tickets you may receive in other states.



I know this because last year my hubby got a ticket in PA. I researched this issue and found that we had nothing to worry about.



If I had time, I'd try to recreate my research, but I'm lazy. Since this was just last summer, I doubt much has changed.



On the other hand, maybe we got lucky because PA doesn't report....maybe I'll have to dig up my research after all.



...and you're talking about dui, so that may be different. Our ticket was for speeding....



Check out the link below. With a dui, you may be sol.
when you renew your license, guess whats going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd