Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maroon 5 live in Bangkok concert tickets wanted!!!?

I'm from Malaysia and I would like to purchase Maroon 5 live in Bangkok concert tickets via online or any other ways that does not require me to travel to Bangkok just for the sake of purchasing the tickets. Help!!!



Maroon 5 live in Bangkok concert tickets wanted!!!?greek theater



go to the website http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/all_event... and just click on maroon 5 concert to buy your ticket.



i think you can purchase it online or at least you can check the details. (i even think that when you buy it with your credit card you get 10% discount)



Good luck =)

3 comments:

  1. Don't miss your chance to see this country music icon live! Purchase your tickets at Maroon 5 Tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate this blog to share knowledge about this important topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new tips with new enthusiasm.
    หวยลาว

    ReplyDelete
  3. People tired to find a relevant place where they can know real facts and myths about the topic mentioned by author of this blog. I want to help a lot of needy people through this blog to come up at my blog to know the real facts and myths regarding this topic.
    ez2 result

    ReplyDelete

 
Ltd