Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there anyone that cand help me find Coldplay tickets at their concert in Tampa, Ford Amphiteatre?

I've already looked online on various sites, but the prices are wayyy expensive, and plus, there's little time for the shipping, since the concert is tomorrow. I've also tried on ticketmaster.com, but the tickets are sold out. Is there anyone who has tickets and wants to sell them, or maybe you know someone that isn't going any more? I need 2 tickets. Advice?



Is there anyone that cand help me find Coldplay tickets at their concert in Tampa, Ford Amphiteatre?home theatre



Did you look on the Tampa Newspaper site...they have the local classifieds on there.



Is there anyone that cand help me find Coldplay tickets at their concert in Tampa, Ford Amphiteatre?ballet theater opera theater



Sorry to disheart you dear but no help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd