Saturday, December 5, 2009

JONAS BROTHERS concert tickets!?!?!?

so i have a simple question, does it make a difference if you buy the tickets from live nation or ticketmaster??



how bout stubhub?



its my first time buying and im a tad confused.



JONAS BROTHERS concert tickets!?!?!?mr messed up



If you get them on livenation.com, it takes you straight to ticketmaster.com But stubhub.com is something different.



-Your better off to just get them at ticketmaster.com



JONAS BROTHERS concert tickets!?!?!?getting late opera theater



I don't think so. I got mine from Ticketmaster and they are very good seats!!
it really doesn't matter where you get tickets. i would just get the best ones available.
I dont think it does but i always get mine from ticketmaster so yeah i think everyone does too. the day they went on sale ticketmaster almost broke down like the whole website! I know CRAZY!!!!



LOL



So yeah



have fun at the concert!!!! I know i will



BYE!
No ticketmaster and livenation are about the same.



But i think stubhub is different. It's way more expensive.



I got mine from ticketmaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd