Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get Cubs playoff tickets?

I don't have the amount I'm guessing people are going to be asking to resell these? When will tickets be available for the second series if they make it, and any tips to get tickets for face value - or close to it?



Thanks!



How can I get Cubs playoff tickets?performing show



I believe that you're dreaming if you hope to get any playoff tickets at face value.



I believe the first round tickets, 15,000, sold out in 15 minutes.



I'll leave this for the fans in the know about Cub tickets.



How can I get Cubs playoff tickets?opera score opera theater



They have a lottery drawing for the chamionship and world series respectively. You can by division series tickets like you regularly would.
Well, you can marry a ticket seller like I did. That seems to work just fine!
probably be sold out by the time you try to get them
Very very hard unless you know someone with pull even then I think it will be hard.
Some of the better after market ticket sites are already selling cubs play-off tickets. The site I used that seamed to have the most available seats was SeatBOT.com
NLDS tickets went on sale early last sunday. I have a friend who was lucky enough to make it through the virtual waiting room. Now, there is basically zero chance of getting tickets at face value. You probably could get some Standing Room Only tickets for under $200 on Stubhub or some other ticket marketplace. I have done standing room only before and it is not as bad as it sounds.
i dont know but you better hurry and buy them for the first round because they are going down, so they wont see the 2nd round of playoffs. GO BREWERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd