Saturday, December 5, 2009

I lost my tickets for an upcoming brewer game now what?

what is the procedure for lost tickets to a baseball game?



I lost my tickets for an upcoming brewer game now what?chinese theater



hopefully you purchased them online or on a card, get the card statement and call the brewers organization ticket office ask to speak to a supervisor and explain you have proof of purchase and request new tickets. You will probably have to pick them up at will call at the game and show proof of ID and the card of purchase.



I lost my tickets for an upcoming brewer game now what?opera mini opera theaterno worries mate, glad it worked out for ya Report It


how can u lose such valuable thing
call the place where you got them and make sure you have your reciet in hand and talk to them, you can work something out.
You are at their mercy. If you can prove that you are the owner, then you can ask if they will issue duplicates. Otherwise, no dice.
I say that you should do what all the other fairweather Brewer fans are doing right now....looking for those tickets.
you know you never had tickets. just jumping on the bandwagon.
if you had tickets you wouldnt have lost them in the first place

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd